Game Changers – Entrepreneur Pathway Program
Game Changers is an adult education and enterprise program open to those brave pioneers whose innovative ideas are ready to be launched.
If you are courageous and willing to make real change, join Peta Ellis from Tribe Global and the Sheldon LINQ Academy in their exclusive Entrepreneur Pathway Program.
We are now offering a self-paced program open to the public set up as a rolling intake. Participants can now commence and complete their 12-week program at convenient times throughout a 12-month period.
- Peta Ellis as the Lead facilitator
- 12-month membership to the ‘program channel’ whereby participants can access 12 months of mentoring, guest talks, access to experts, and ongoing help and promotion of their business.
- Live mentoring whereby participants can ask their questions online with other cohort participants
- Monthly guest entrepreneur talks – streamed live via zoom, sharing stories, and diving deep into specific content.
- Membership to Everyday Entrepreneur 365 Program channel where participants have direct access to EE365 Community for ongoing help and support during the 12-month subscription.
Duration: 12 weeks worth of content
Delivery Mode: This program is a hybrid delivery model including online including 1:1 mentoring, and community engagement combined with self-paced modules
Cost: $399.00 per person*
*Tribe Global standard pricing for the Everyday Entrepreneur 365 Program is $1500. However, registrations through the Sheldon LINQ Academy will reduce the price to $399.
Entrepreneur in residence – Ms Peta Ellis Bio
Startup Community Activator and Ecosystem builder with a history of collaboratively growing the innovation sector across Australia. With a 20 year background in Communications, PR, Marketing and Media Relations and founding 4 companies before 30, Peta plays a pivotal role in Startup ecosystems as a cheerleader, storyteller, super connector and strategist.
Now, as Cofounder of TribeGlobal and Peak Performance Persona, Peta aims to leverage her extended network of external stakeholders, engaged communities and innovative corporations to continue to build the Entrepreneurial spirit, framework and mindset within communities and organizations that are people focussed and aiming for company-wide alignment.
This program is suitable for all aspiring entrepreneurs.