Game Changers – Entrepreneur Pathway Program
Game Changers is an adult education and enterprise program open to those brave pioneers whose innovative ideas are ready to be launched.
This 12-week program explores the fundamentals of Entrepreneurship, how to create your own business or pivot an existing business, gain the ability to digitally upskill or invest in personal and career development.
- Peta Ellis as the Lead facilitator
- Experienced startup entrepreneurs as guest presenters
- Training and support for participants
- Connection into local operating ecosystem (i.e. the Labs + networks + mentors)
- Facilitation and coordination for a showcase/finale event
- Online learning platform for learning from home options
- Access to industry-standard learning environment including Film and TV Studio, 3D printing digital lab, web development access tools, VR/AR technologies, boardroom and business incubator hub
Please note: Participants retain all related intellectual property associated with their business idea developed
Duration: Monday 12 July to Monday 27 September (12 Weeks)
Time: 6.00pm to 7.00pm
Venue: Sheldon LINQ Academy (Sheldon College)
Delivery Mode: This program is a hybrid delivery model including on-campus and online facilitation including 1:1 mentoring and community engagement
Cost: $399.00 per person
What to Bring
- Bring yourself and a device
- Resources and consumables will be provided
Entrepreneur in residence – Ms Peta Ellis Bio
Startup Community Activator and Ecosystem builder with a history of collaboratively growing the innovation sector across Australia. With a 20 year background in Communications, PR, Marketing and Media Relations and founding 4 companies before 30, Peta plays a pivotal role in Startup ecosystems as a cheerleader, storyteller, super connector and strategist.
Now, as Cofounder of TribeGlobal and Peak Performance Persona, Peta aims to leverage her extended network of external stakeholders, engaged communities and innovative corporations to continue to build the Entrepreneurial spirit, framework and mindset within communities and organizations that are people focussed and aiming for company-wide alignment.
This program is suitable for aspiring entrepreneurs living in the Redlands and Greater Brisbane area.
Capacity: 20 Adults